What you May Not Know about CATS
– Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
– Cats aren’t clean, they’re just covered with cat spit.
– Cats don’t hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don’t, so that’s all right.
– Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
– Cats know what we feel. They don’t care, but they know.
– Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want.
– Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
– Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.
– I had to get rid of my wife. The cat was allergic!
– Of course cats are smarter than dogs; it takes intelligence to be that devious and cruel!