A T-Shirt I Need When I’m Out With Volt…
I have found a couple of other blogs about raising guide-dog puppies, and they’re informative as well as being good reading since they’ve been through the same things I am going through!
My favourite one is PuppyinTraining.com. Using their experience as guide-dog puppy raisers they blog about all sorts of doggy issues from naming them to house training! A while ago they did a post called Top 10 Dog Questions For Puppy Raisers about how us puppy raisers are quizzed when we’re out with our pups, and he found another blog post showing T-shirts, one of which had a list of The Top 10 Puppy Raiser Answers!
Based on that list, here is my top 10 answers!
- Yes, it IS hard to give them up
- His name is “Volt”
- Please ask before you call to or touch him
- I’m a volunteer
- A guide-dog for the blind
- Yes, it is REALLY hard to give them up
- 12 – 18 months
- Proper socialization teaches them to be calm while they work
- Labradors and Golden Retrievers
- Yes, it is EXTREMELY hard to give them up
Any suggestions as to what else I could put on a shirt like this?